Thursday May 17, 2012 – Wednesday May 23, 2012
If you didn’t join the challenge in the beginning, You can participate in the Summer challenge (June 1- Sept 1). Go Here to register.
One more week to go!
Next week is our last week. Go out with a bang girls! Please be ready for our final length check next week.
Don’t forget that you can save 10% on all your jbco purchases from OilsFromJamaica when you use the code KCCM10.
1. Will Castor Oil become a staple in your hair regimen moving forward? If so, how do you plan to continue using it?
2. How did you do last week (week 11)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far?
3. Will you be joining the Summer Castor Oil Challenge?
1. Absolutely! I will definitely use castor oil regularly in my regimen. I just wish it wasn’t so darn expensive. My favorite oil is coconut oil and I will incorporate it back into my regimen. I will most likely do my pre-poos with coconut oil and seal with castor oil and then I guess I could rotate which oil I moisturize with during the week.
2. I did great girls! I surpassed my goals and I’ve had no challenges. I am definitely going out with a bang as planned. I applied JBCO to my scalp, 4 nights. I applied it on my hair 3 mornings and I sealed my hair with it on my wash day. My hair is sooo soft.
3. Yup! I’ve already signed up!
Do you Tweet? If so use hashtag #KCCMCastorOilChallenge or #KCCM so we all can follow the convo. Feel free to include me @BlakIzBeautyful
Keep encouraging eachother, you all are doing soo well! The grand prize for the challenge is a Huetiful Steamer! Winner will be announced on Friday June 8th!
You might also like:
Jenell Stewart, formally known as BlakIzBeautyful is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Kinky Curly Coily Me. Jenell has a MS in special education and dedicates her time to educating and uplifting women with kinky, curly, coily hair. She big chopped on March 26, 2010 and currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.View all Jenell posts.