Easy Techniques for BAD HAIR DAYS
Some of the best ways to handle a bad hair days for ladies with TWAs (TeenyWeenyAfros) is:
|My TWA w/Flower|
1) A good beanie cap. Throw it on over a satin bonnet (to keep your moisture from drying out from the beanie.
2) A gorgeous flower hair accessory. Pin up one side over your ear as high as your hair will allow and then stick the flower in your fro.
3) A pair of flyy earrings, bright eyeshadow and popping gloss. Tease your fro with oily fingers in a nice shape that you like. Do your eyes in a way that says DRAMA, put on some bold lip gloss and rock those flyy earrings. All eyes will be on you! Promise.
Some of the best ways to handle a bad hair days for ladies with SAs (Small Afros) is:
Tips 1-3 for TWAs and…
|My Puff with headband|
4) A good roll, tuck and pin style. Spray with water, comb out with a paddle brush, grab your pins, oil your hands, and finger part the back into 2. Roll, tuck and pin from the neck up the crown. Repeat with other style. Roll front back (pompadour), for a 10 minute protective style that screams GLAM!
5) A good puff. Finger comb hair back and up, squeeze your band to the top and throw an accessory in front of the band to add style.
Some of the best ways to handle a bad hair days for ladies with MAs (Medium Afro’s) to LAs (Large Afros) is:
Tips 1-5 and…
|French Braid with bun|
6) A good bun. Spray hair with water, detangle with a paddle brush, and oil hands.Brush hair back (or up), tie up with a ouchless band, tuck under and add a cute flower. Or use a donut piece to get that perfectly round bun.
7) A good braid. Spray hair with water, detangle with a paddle brush, and oil hands. Braid all your in a french braid or cornrow from top to bottom for a classy easy protective style. Style with a flower for ELEGANCE. Leave some out for a bang if desired.