Friday July 13, 2012 – Thursday July 19, 2012
If you didn’t join the challenge in the beginning I’m sorry, it’s too late. We will have other growth challenges in the future. Keep an eye out for them. Subscribe to our general newsletter to keep informed.
Don’t forget that you can save 10% on all your jbco purchases from OilsFromJamaica when you use the code KCCM10.
Check In Questions:
1. Who are your natural hair crushes?
2. Have you been giving this challenge your all?
3. How did you do last week (week 6)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far?
1. Hair Crush Celebs: Tracee Ellis Ross, Jill Scott, Elle Varner, Jill Scott
Hair Crush YouTubers: XGoldn, African Export, KimmayTube, SimplYounique, BorderHammer, Naptural85, Fusion of Cultures, and many more!
2. Yes, I really have been giving this my all. I love my hair and I really feel that putting in the time, energy, and diligence to take care of my hair has attributed to my growth.
3. Last week was GOOD! I applied JBCO to my scalp, 4 nights. I finally took my twists out and styled my hair in a few different updos. I made sure to sprtiz my hair with water and rub on some coconut jbco before styling. At night I also rubbed the jbco on my edges.
Do you Tweet? If so use hashtag #KCCM so we all can follow the convo. Feel free to include me @BlakIzBeautyful
Keep encouraging each other, you all are doing soo well!
You might also like:
Jenell Stewart, formally known as BlakIzBeautyful is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Kinky Curly Coily Me. Jenell has a MS in special education and dedicates her time to educating and uplifting women with kinky, curly, coily hair. She big chopped on March 26, 2010 and currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.View all Jenell posts.