Aug. 24, 2012 – Aug. 30, 2012
If you didn’t join the challenge in the beginning, You can participate in the Fall challenge (Sept. 1- Dec 1). Go Here to register.
This is it ladies, the challenge is over!
This week is our final week and you know what that means???? It’s length check week!
Take your pics (if you can) and post them with your check in. Please post your beginning of the challenge pics and your end of challenge pics to compare your growth/thickness.
To post a pic, click in the comment box to activate it, then look at the bottom left of the box. You will see “+image”, click that and upload your pic. Note: you can only upload pics from a computer; no cellphones or ipads/tablets, only from a computer.
Watch my length Check
Check In Questions:
1. How would you describe your growth from the beginning of the challenge to now? Considering your typical 3 month hair growth -Is this more than average, less than average, or the same?
2. How did you do last week (week 12)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far?
3. Final Thoughts, comments, feedback etc.?
4. Which JBCO would you like to win – Original, Coconut, or Lavender?
1. My growth is AMAZING!!!! I usually get a half of an inch each month, therefore, I should have gotten 1.5 inches during this challenge, HOWEVER my hair grew a whopping 2 inches!!! Using castor oil regularly in my regimen. has been extremely beneficial and I am soooo in love with the results. Not only did I get a half of an inch more then my normal average, I got soft, silky, shiny smooth, healthy hair.
2. I did great girls! I surpassed my goals and I’ve had no challenges. I am definitely going out with a bang as planned. I applied JBCO to my scalp and edges, 4 nights.
3. I want to thank all of you who participated in this challenge with me. It meant a lot to me and I’m very happy with your participation. Eventhough I didn’t have an opportunity to comment on everyone’s weekly check ins, I want you to know that I read each and every entry. Thank you to all of you who read each others posts and commented and supported each other each week. The love does not go unnoticed. Hope to see you during the Fall Challenge if you’re up to it.
4. I really love the coconut JBCO, smells like roasted coconuts! The lavender JBCO has a very feminine floral fragrance
Do you Tweet? If so use hashtag #KCCM so we all can follow the convo. Feel free to include me @BlakIzBeautyful
The grand prize for the challenge is a Huetiful Steamer! Winner will be announced on Friday Aug 31th! As stated in the registration post, only those participants who have checked in at least 9 times over the 13 weeks are eligible to win the steamer.
You might also like:
Jenell Stewart, formally known as BlakIzBeautyful is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Kinky Curly Coily Me. Jenell has a MS in special education and dedicates her time to educating and uplifting women with kinky, curly, coily hair. She big chopped on March 26, 2010 and currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.View all Jenell posts.