Friday Aug 17, 2012 – Thursday Aug 23, 2012
If you didn’t join the challenge in the beginning, You can participate in the Fall challenge (Sept 1- Dec. 1). Go Here to register.
One more week to go!
Next week is our last week. Go out with a bang girls! Please be ready for our final length check next week.
Don’t forget that you can save 10% on all your jbco purchases from OilsFromJamaica when you use the code KCCM10.
Check In Questions:
1. Will Castor Oil become a staple in your hair regimen moving forward? If so, how do you plan to continue using it?
2. How did you do last week (week 11)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far?
3. Will you be joining the Fall Castor Oil Challenge?
1. Absolutely! I will definitely use castor oil regularly in my regimen. I’ve been using it in my regimen since the first castor oil challenge started in March. My plan of use will be to use it on my edges and on my scalp. I plan to use Moroccan oil on the length of my hair to seal in the moisture.
2. I am definitely going out with a bang as planned. I applied JBCO to my scalp and edges 4 nights this week. My hair is growing soooo fast! Watch my most recent length check video.
3. Yup! I’ve already signed up!
Do you Tweet? If so use hashtag #KCCM so we all can follow the convo. Feel free to include me @BlakIzBeautyful
Keep encouraging eachother, you all are doing soo well! The grand prize for the challenge is a Huetiful Steamer! Winner will be announced on Friday Sept. 7th!
You might also like:
Jenell Stewart, formally known as BlakIzBeautyful is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Kinky Curly Coily Me. Jenell has a MS in special education and dedicates her time to educating and uplifting women with kinky, curly, coily hair. She big chopped on March 26, 2010 and currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.View all Jenell posts.