Friday Aug 10, 2012 – Thursday Aug 16, 2012
If you didn’t join the challenge in the beginning I’m sorry, it’s too late. You can participate in the Fall challenge (Sept 1- Dec 1). Go Here to register.
Can you believe we have only 2 more weeks to go!
I can’t believe that this challenge is almost over, like I feel like we just started the other day and Sept 1 is almost right around the corner. Please be ready for our final length check during week 13, the final week.
Don’t forget that you can save 10% on all your jbco purchases from OilsFromJamaica when you use the code KCCM10.
Check In Questions:
1. Do you attend natural hair events? Why/Why not?
2. How did you do last week (week 10)? Did you follow through with your goals? Any challenges thus far?
3. How would you describe your experience during this castor oil challenge? What have you learned?
1. Absolutely!!! I love love love meeting new women and talking about hair. I also enjoy expos because there is a lot to learn and lots of good deals on products and merchandise. This year I’ve been hosting events like crazy. I love it!
2. I did great girls! I surpassed my goals and I’ve had no challenges. I am definitely going out with a bang as planned. I applied JBCO to my scalp, 4 nights. But I used Moroccan oil on my hair.
3. This has been an amazing experience! I’ve always enjoyed taking care of my hair and I’ve learned so much over the past 11 weeks. For one, Castor Oil is the Biz-omb! Two, although my hair doesn’t need to be moisturized daily, it really really likes it. I always thought my hair would be weighed down or greasy from too much oil, but castor oil does not cause this to happen.
Do you Tweet? If so use hashtag #KCCM so we all can follow the convo. Feel free to include me @BlakIzBeautyful
Keep encouraging eachother, you all are doing soo well! Don’t forget the grand prize for the challenge is a Huetiful Steamer!
You might also like:
Jenell Stewart, formally known as BlakIzBeautyful is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Kinky Curly Coily Me. Jenell has a MS in special education and dedicates her time to educating and uplifting women with kinky, curly, coily hair. She big chopped on March 26, 2010 and currently lives in Brooklyn, NY.View all Jenell posts.