|7 Months Natural – Chunky Two Strand Twist Out|
1) I love the thickness of my hair! So full and bushy – When it gets longer I’m gonna have one serious ponytail!
|2 Months Natural – Wash N Go with Gel|
2) I don’t love my curl pattern…or my lack thereof. As you can see from the pic above, gel did and still does nothing when it comes to defining my curls. I have to do a twist or braid set to get a curl pattern.
|7 months Natural – Flat Twist Out|
|2 months Natural- Two Strand Twist Out|
3) I love easy my hair can set a curl pattern when I do a twist out, braid out or flat twist out. It totally mimics the curl pattern from any set I do, as you can see from these pics above!
4) I don’t love how long it takes my hair to dry. I’ll sit under a hooded dryer for 3 hours in hopes of having dry hair and nope! I’ll set my hair at night in hopes of dry hair in the morning nope! I’ll have to blow the blow dryer on it for 10 minutes in the morning just to make sure its dry. Grrr
|7 months Natural Flat Twist Out|
5) I love how BLACK my hair is. Its so rich with color that never yearn for something lighter.
What are 5 things YOU love or Don’t love about your hair?