I hope you guys enjoyed my last article! Click here if haven’t checked it out!
Are you looking for the perfect clarifying method?
These are my top three methods for keeping my hair squeaky clean! Check them out and see if they will work for you!
I love being a mixtress in the kitchen, using household products that are great for my hair! Clarifying baking soda cleanser is my favorite! Get in your kitchen and mix it up using this great hair recipe:
Baking Soda Cleanser
1/2 Cup of Baking Soda
2 Cups of Warm Water
How I use it:
Combine and shake up ingredients in a squeeze bottle and allow the contents to dissolve. Apply the mixture to the scalp and hair, I normally part my hair in four sections to apply the mixture. Apply the mixture using the back of your fingers, not your nails. This is my shampoo alternate, I use it once a month or when my hair has product build up.
I’m not a shampoo girl, but I’m slowly warming up since I’ve discovered some great sulfate free shampoos. Sulfate free shampoos give you all the benefits of a great shampoo without drying your hair out! Because really who wants dry hair? Definitely not me! So when u reach for a shampoo next time try these great sulfate free shampoos:
- Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose Shampoo
- Curls Unleashed Lavish in Lather Shampoo ( Trying this out now and loving it, look out for my product review)
- Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
- Soft ‘n Free Nothing But Products Clarifying Shampoo (Review coming in May, make sure you check it out!)
Yes I’m guilty! I can not step away from the conditioner!!!!!!! I’m definitely a co-wash girl nearly 365 days a year! What do you want me to say, I LOVE MOIST HAIR!!!!!! Any who, if you can’t put the conditioner bottle down don’t worry there is a method for us too! Try using a clarifying conditioner when co-washing, its great for moisture and releasing that unwanted product build-up. Try using these products, their top on my list:
- Soft n’ Free Nothing But Products Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner (Don’t forget this review is coming in May)
- V05 Tea Therapy Clarifying Conditioner (Only a buck and works great, it lathers too!)
So why are you still looking at the computer screen!!!! Get at it curlfriends, try out these great methods and let me know how they work for you!!!!!!